We are currently assisting our east-side manufacturing client in their search for an Accounting Manager.
Oversee daily, month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting functions, including:
- Month-end account reconciliations – prepare or assist in preparation
- Bank account reconciliations
- Accounts payable account reconciliations
- Any other accounts as assigned
- Participate in planning and controlling company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Provide external CPA firm with completed/accurate financials in a timely manner
- Ensure regulatory and tax compliance with local, state, and federal agencies and assist with external GAAP audit/review process
- Other general accounting as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of experience in a small to mid-sized business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced experience in Excel
- Experience in working with executives, management, outside service providers and others within the organization to communicate effectively, timely and to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.