We are currently assisting our west-side client in their search for an Accounting Manager.
The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the areas of accounting, payroll, and financial reporting for the company.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Prepare timely reports to monitor operational progress and profitability.
- Participate in the month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Real Estate Accounting
- Monthly financial reports
- Bank Deposits
- Process or serve as the back-up for accounts payable, cash applications, and payroll.
- Work with leadership and outside CPA firm to create accurate financial information for management in a timely manner.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of general accounting/financial analysis, real estate experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of inter-related business processes.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.