We are currently searching for a Chief Information Officer to join our team at Skoda Minotti.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) will lead the digital transformation of Skoda Minotti. This person should be a strong advocate of leveraging technology to ensure the Firm maintains long-term competitiveness in a rapidly accelerating landscape. The ideal candidate should be communicative and innovative, with a proven track record of developing and implementing strategic information technology initiatives within an organization that will maximize performance, deliver results and fuel the firm’s fast-paced growth. The CIO will work with the Firm’s technology committee and leadership to develop a strategic IT roadmap and actively oversee the implementation and support of all firm IT solutions.
- Collaborate with Firm’s technology committee and leadership in establishing information technology priorities in support of business objectives.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve Firm’s business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of technology.
- Provide assessment and direction on emerging technologies to ensure Skoda Minotti’s IT capabilities respond to the digital business strategy.
- Secure appropriate resources internally and externally as required and approved; including but not limited to building, leading and coaching the appropriate team to meet objectives of the strategic plan.
- Align the firm’s technology infrastructure with its strategic plan, growth and business needs.
- Oversee training efforts as it relates to newly implemented IT solutions.
- Work closely with the firm management team to develop workflow improvements to maximize staff productivity.
- Ensure the firm’s IT operations are updated and secure from external threats.
- Remain current on technological developments, evaluating their feasibility and advising company leadership on their competitive and financial impact.
- Develop innovative solutions, approaches, methods and procedures to meet or exceed user needs and organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments and/or practice groups to assess and recommend technologies that support Firm’s needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with Firm partners, Department Leaders, Practice Group Chairs, Technology Committees, and others to understand the Firm’s strategic, business, and end-user objectives.
- Reduce complexity by eliminating redundancy of products and obsolete technology while providing quick to market new business driven capabilities.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the Firm’s competitiveness.
- Manage the IT budget including the purchases of hardware and software, and staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business management, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience leading the information technology function of a medium to large innovative business. Professional service organization preferred.
- Experience evaluating and implementing ECM, CRM, and other business applications.
- Collaborative problem-solving skills and a natural investigative mindset.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a results-driven approach.
- Demonstrated experience benchmarking and implementing “best-in-class” strategies, processes, and programs.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.