We are currently assisting our construction client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Representative.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Billing for multiple construction projects.
- Process all forms and documents to include waivers, AIA billing forms, etc.
- Support the billing process and pull change orders.
- Manage the billing process across different General Contractors using and becoming familiar with the varied forms and processes.
- Review AR aging with the Controller and work down the list weekly for collections.
- Communicate with internal Project Managers for due dates of billing and ensuring all billings are turned in on time.
- Learn how to set up purchase orders, task agreements, organize logs (submittals, change requests, etc.).
- 3+ year of work-related experience; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience with a construction environment or related industry highly preferred.
- Experience with progress billings and retainage holdings preferred.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Timberline or Foundation Software experience preferred.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.