We are currently searching for a Corporate Recruiter to join our team.
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Managing Director & Recruiting Manager, the Corporate Recruiter is responsible for administration and coordination of the internship program and experienced hire recruiting for Skoda Minotti, some client recruiting could be required as needed.
Campus Recruiting & Internship Program
- Participate in the administration and coordination of recruitment programs for all interns and entry-level staff hiring.
- Develop and maintain relationships with targeted applicants and students candidates.
- Participate in intern and entry-level staff hiring process by processing & maintaining job requisitions, coordinating job postings, administering background checks and other pre-employment assessments.
- Plan campus recruiting events, and travel to occasional campus events (less than 10% travel).
- Plan and coordinate winter and summer internship program and initiatives.
- Enter and maintain applicant records in PCRecruiter.
- Develop and maintain process for candidate follow-up, including maintaining contact information and other data in CRM, PCRecruiter, Handshake and other systems as required; ensures candidates receive Firm newsletters and other updates.
- Compile standard and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Participate in Recruitment Committee; schedule committee meetings, monitor action plans, etc.
- Participate in the firm’s strategic planning process ensuring the campus recruiting objectives align with and support the firm’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinate annual interviewing skills training for campus interviewers.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in recruitment and internship programs.
- Various other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Experience Hire Firm Recruiting & Client Recruiting/Staffing Practice
- Effectively post and manage open requisitions on careers website and external job posting sites.
- Use PCRecruiter to build and maintain a large pool of qualified candidates.
- Source and recruit qualified candidates using available resume databases, social media and job boards.
- Conduct phone screens and participate in applicant interviews as needed.
- Provide phone and email support to prospective candidates and applicants.
- Conduct candidate reference checks.
- Assist with various other day-to-day recruiting and administrative responsibilities.
- Participate in staff meetings and attends other meetings/seminars.
- Participate in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Requires a minimum 2 years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- HRIS and recruiting software experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data and information.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to understand firm and departmental operations and procedures.
- Possess sound knowledge of Federal, State and Local employment regulations.
Other Qualifications / Requirements
- Well organized and pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure is required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills.
- Meet physical demands of the position including the ability to lift and handle up to 25 pounds of materials; bend, stoop and stretch as required for placement and retrieval of materials or equipment.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Proactively seek new training to enhance skills and professional proficiency.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.