Mayfield Village, Ohio
Skoda Minotti is a fast growing agency looking for a Front-End Web Developer who thrives in a fast-paced agency setting and enjoys working in a highly collaborative, creative environment.
- Assists the client service teams to develop website plans and proposals for site development as part of the overall website strategic planning process.
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the agency, both by programming code for new information, and updating existing programming code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Helps to ensure design and content remains consistent with strategic goals and objectives.
- Make recommendations for updates of content and design based on website audit reports.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean code.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines and produce fully functional web projects.
- Must be able to work independently or team with an assigned web designer.
- Web design capabilities is a plus.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player.
Education and Experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience with cross platform issues, browser and platform compatibility and capability.
- A thorough understanding of user experience and responsive design are important to this position.
- Expertise with WordPress.
- Familiarity with Expression Engine and HubSpot is a plus.
- Familiarity with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.