Walton Hills, Ohio
Skoda Minotti is a top-100 business and financial advisory firm dedicated to Delivering on the Promise of helping our clients grow and achieve financial success. Our talent acquisition team is assisting one of our clients in their search for a HR Coordinator to join their growing team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the human resource policies of the company and to ensure compliance with any government agencies that relate to HR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workers’ Compensation Management – including TPA, MCO, DFWP, Transition to Work, etc.
- Safety Program documentation and maintenance
- Corporate policy maintenance
- Job Specific Safety Program documentation and maintenance
- Employee benefits management – Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Monitor, maintain and record PTO time
- Monitor and track Fleet Program – driving records, insurance, accident claims
- Tracking employee training certificates/resumes
- Electronic device management – cell phones, iPads, IT-support, etc.
- Company email, computer support and password maintenance
- Maintain insurance on all vehicles as well as the current vehicle list and disposal of old equipment
- Monitor gas cards, gasoline usage and fuel efficiency
- Order and monitor inventory levels of office supplies
- Order and monitor levels of all supplies purchased from Sam’s Club
- Answer telephones, provide administrative support as necessary
- Provide backup assistance to the payroll department / Foundation Software
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 Years HR experience
- Construction payroll and bookkeeping experience most desirable
- Experience in benefit administration and monitoring
- Experience in working with Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in a union environment desired
- Construction experience desired
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee sits, stands, and uses hands, arms and fingers to perform routine tasks. Normal vision and hearing is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Most of the HR Specialist time is spent in the office.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and conversions.
- Ability to work with statistical data and apply concepts such as whole numbers and fractions, ratios and proportions and work with measurement devices.
- Ability to work with and convert units of production and convert those units to dollars.
- Ability to accurately identify and analyze trends.
- Ability to understand requests for proposals and convert those requests into the terms, standards and units of production and measurement utilized within the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities concurrently.
- Ability to work with practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to direct the emphasis and direction of others and groups in an orderly and professional fashion.
- Ability to identify critical issues and recommend appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.