We are currently assisting our client in their search for an HR Coordinator.
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements for all employees.
- Schedule meetings and prepare agendas.
- Spearhead preparation, design and layout of executive presentations.
- Prepare and process payroll, maintains classified information and files.
- Assist Senior HR Generalist in HR activities, including those confidential in nature.
- Assist multiple departments with administrative activities, as needed.
- Comply and conduct business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote ethical behavior by acting with honesty and integrity.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Travel as required.
- Evening and weekend hours as required.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in business
- 2+ years of previous experience
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Analytical and mathematically inclined
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of ERP systems