Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing seeks a proactive strategic marketer who takes pride in driving a client’s business forward, hitting goals and exceeding expectations. Our Strategic Marketing Group is an award-winning marketing agency seeking a senior account executive to join our collaborative team.
We are a highly energetic group of creative and results-driven marketing professionals. You will have the opportunity to work with a knowledgeable and experienced marketing team leveraging a wide variety of technology and digital marketing tools—all while having access to the deep bench of benefits and resources that come from being a part of a $50 million nationally renowned business advisory firm.
The ideal candidate has a passion for multi-channel marketing best practices; providing premier client service; building and maintaining relationships; and implementing comprehensive project management. Your clients will include traditional business-to-business and professional service firms in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
Your role will include providing proactive strategic marketing leadership to clients; developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and projects; orchestrating ongoing strategic brand management; and directing the day-to-day activities of all approved traditional and digital marketing projects and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies and tactics to secure qualified prospects.
- Propose, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of plans, strategies and initiatives.
- Build and maintain brand awareness for all assigned clients.
- Set and oversee budgets, manage costs, verify and reconcile expenditures and invoice clients.
- Develop new business through client acquisition and growing current client relationships.
- Manage all aspects of clients’ inbound marketing campaigns.
- Measure and analyze results and optimize lead nurturing workflows for clients.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B testing and promotions that succeed through inbound marketing.
- Create exceptional and consistent brand experiences through daily management of cross-platform social promotions including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Oversee the development of advertising campaigns—both traditional and digital.
- Analyze client markets and competitors.
- Develop and maintain professional contacts with media outlets and organizations to maximize exposure.
- Negotiate terms and agreements with vendors.
- Provide timely, high-quality client service that exceeds client expectations.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and the marketing team by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Communicate on a regular basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) the overall status of assigned clients’ traditional and digital marketing plans.
- Proactively seek new training to enhance skills and professional proficiency.
- Maintain an ability to travel 5% – 10% throughout the course of the year.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or public relations required.
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B public relations/marketing communications required.
- Marketing agency experience desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience marketing and branding professional service firms strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation software(preferably HubSpot).
- Experience with email service providers (preferably MailChimp and Constant Contact).
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics and other website analytical software.
- History of demonstrated growth and engagement of social media communities and followers.
- Proven, hands-on PC skills(e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop).
- Experience working successfully both independently and with a team to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong time-management skills.
Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing is an award winning, fully integrated traditional and digital marketing communications agency. We develop and implement comprehensive strategic marketing communications plans that include advertising, branding, creative design, digital marketing, lead generation and tracking, public relations, search engine optimization, social media and web design services for privately held, middle-market companies across the country.
Our agency is part of Skoda Minotti, a broad-based business advisory firm with offices in Cleveland, Akron and Westlake, Ohio and Tampa, Florida. Skoda Minotti offers an outstanding culture that enriches personal and professional growth, as well as a thriving environment that advances career growth and promotes teamwork. Our culture has led us to our being recognized as a NorthCoast 99 Best Workplaces for Top Talent in Northeast Ohio winner for 11 consecutive years.