Skoda Minotti is a top-100 business and financial advisory firm dedicated to Delivering on the Promise of helping our clients grow and achieve financial success. Our talent acquisition team is assisting one of our clients in their search for a Senior Office Manager to join their growing team.
The Office Manager is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the administrative function of the company to include, but is not limited to, customer service, inside sales, and information management systems. This position serves as the primary liaison to the Agency Representatives and customers. This position supports revenue growth and operational efficiencies by achieving pre-defined goals defined by the Executive Office.
Essential Functions may include but not limited to:
- Serves as Office Manager by executing the administrative function flawlessly (e.g. greeting customers and callers, addressing and resolving issues, responding to information requests and inquiries, taking initiative for process improvement, etc.)
- Responsible for the following:
- FedEx, UPS, US Mail, Delivery Service and Faxes
- General office support including general typing of letters, envelopes, labels, and sending emails.
- Maintain calendars and arrange travel
- Schedules and assists at meetings and/or off-site events
- Keeps records of details related to the organization (i.e. purchase and sales transactions, reports and invoices, receipts, customer complaints, inquiries, feedback, customer transactions and interactions, etc.)
- Establishing procedures, priorities, schedules, and maintaining a budget for resources and materials needed to achieve operational objectives
- Maximizes productivity by applying administrative office best practices to accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, and general human resources tasks
- Order office supplies
- Manages account receivables and account payables by applying basic accounting practices to track and prepare reports (e.g. cash flow, balance sheets, profit/loss statements, etc.)
- Gains administrative efficiencies by maintaining financial and information management systems (e.g. QuickBooks, CRM, databases, customer orders, contracts) for data management, documentation management (e.g. drawings, catalogs, price sheets), and generating reports (e.g. forecasting, budget, metrics)
- Manage outside vendor relationships
- Handle customer calls/questions as needed, serving in a light inside sales/customer service role to support sales reps.
- Leads special projects by applying individual creativity in the design, development and application of new ideas, systems, processes, and/or products
- Performs other office management duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8 years of progressive work-related experience in sales and leading administrative functions flawlessly.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, mature and punctual.
- Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible
- Sound administrative skills with attention to detail
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer and all general office equipment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products, and generally comfortable in a technologically savvy environment.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.