We are currently seeking a Transaction Advisory Services Manager to join our team.
Summary of Responsibilities
Our Transaction Advisory Services team provides a wide array of services to help clients achieve their financial objectives through the process of a business sale, merger, or acquisition. These services include financial, tax, informational technology, and operational due diligence; deal structuring; valuation assistance and financial analysis; and divestiture consulting.
At the firm, our goal of being a trusted business advisor is reflective in our practice. We believe that the engagement consultation process needs to actively involve our clients. We bring a team of seasoned industry and technical specialists who are committed to providing responsive service.
- Analyze detailed financial statement information.
- Synthesize financial data into value-added advice to management.
- Assess the quality of the target company’s reported earnings, net assets and cash flows.
- Assist in the construction of deal-oriented reports and presentations for clients that highlight the key financial, commercial and other findings facing investments and the drivers behind revenue, profits and cash flows.
- Assist the team in further articulating how such findings should be incorporated into the client’s valuation and sale/purchase agreement, as well as provide other negotiating points.
- Participate in and/or lead meetings and conference calls with target company management and with client personnel.
- Serve as primary or secondary point of contact for client personnel with respect to day-to-day execution matters.
- Provide transaction expertise and trusted advice.
- Enhance and improve effectiveness of business processes, financial models, and reports.
- Contribute thought leadership in practice area.
- Manage client engagements and delivery team members.
- Manage, oversee, train and develop other professionals.
- Manage the fundamentals (i.e. realization, utilization, leverage, accounts, receivable, and expenses).
- May be given responsibilities of planning and scheduling engagements.
- May supervise other staff accountants.
- Various additional duties as may be assigned.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Active CPA or equivalent certification.
- 4+ years of experience with a “Big 4” or national/regional consulting firm providing transaction advisory services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-office environment.
- Frequent same day travel for work at client’s offices, meetings and seminars using a personal vehicle.
- Out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients, meetings or seminars using personal vehicle.
- Heavy overtime work periodically throughout the year.