We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Accounting & HR Administrator.
The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the areas of accounting, payroll, and financial reporting for the company; including but not limited to invoicing through customer portals, payroll, and general bookkeeping.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s financial status at all times.
- Work closely with management on cash flow management; including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Handle human resource functions, as well as administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Workers compensation filings and sales/use tax filings for multiple states. Also, Ohio CAT filings and compliance documents.
- Create and provide all work papers to outside CPA firm for review.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of inter-related business processes.
- General office management including human resources preferred.
- Additional experience with payroll, construction compliance, and office management is helpful.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.