Whether you’re new to the HubSpot platform or have been using it for years, there are new tools and features of the Starter, Professional and Enterprise Marketing Hub plans that you may want to take advantage of.
- Video – The most popular and talked about feature at INBOUND 2018 was the introduction of video. I’m not talking about just being able to share your video by dropping in the HTML code either. You can now create and host video inside of HubSpot and then insert it into almost everything that you do, including landing pages, emails, workflows and another new feature I’ll talk about shortly, chat bots. Want to collect contact information from the individual watching your video while it’s playing? Now you can, and HubSpot makes it easy. Just create a form or CTA and place it right into the video itself. If you’re curious to know how well your video is doing, HubSpot provides data through their analytics tool so you can track different statistics. The video feature is included in the professional and enterprise versions of HubSpot’s Marketing product.
- Conversations – If you’ve ever been interested in including a chat feature on a particular webpage or your entire site, there are now several options available inside of HubSpot. With Live Chat, you can respond in real time to clients or prospects and point them in the right direction. With the chatbot feature, you can set up conversations and pre-built responses easily. It’s a cool way to get information from your website visitors instead of using the standard form. The theme of personalization and customer service was a hot topic at INBOUND 2018, and these tools make it easy for you to add a personal touch. The last new addition to conversations is called team email. With team email, you can have a unified email inbox for marketing, sales and services where your team can collaborate together and stay up-to-date on everything that’s happening while responding quickly and efficiently. The best part? Conversations are available and free for every plan.
- Email – HubSpot’s revamped email tool is now available in HubSpot’s Marketing Starter with the introduction of their brand new drag-and-drop editor (currently in beta). The interface is user friendly. You can easily edit the layout of your emails by simply adjusting the modules, and each email will render a responsive design on any device type. You don’t have to worry about editing code or template, but the classic editor is still available if you would like to.
- Custom Reporting – If using the Professional or Enterprise versions of the Marketing Hub, you now have the option to create up to 25 custom reports on contacts, companies, deals and engagements. You can also build custom cuts of sources based on the URL, domain or country that you want to see data for.
- HubSpot CMS – HubSpot announced the launch of their new website content management system (CMS) which is directly integrated with their CRM. With the CMS, you can personalize your entire customer experience, from their first visit to every interaction afterwards. Some of the features of the CMS includes drag-and-drop editors, smart content tools, mobile optimization and SSL-enabled security.
Interested in learning more about HubSpot capabilities? Skoda Minotti is a HubSpot Gold Certified Partner, and we can walk you through the new marketing features. Please contact Kimberly Munch at 440-449-6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.