August 30, 2011 – CLEVELAND – The Strategic Marketing Services Group at Skoda Minotti is pleased to announce that online marketing manager, Robert C. Goricki has successfully fulfilled the requirements needed to become a Certified Search Engine Marketer (SEM), as presented by the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO).
Achieving Certified SEM status validates that Goricki understands and adheres to the search marketing industry’s resources, best practices and standards. The certification process uses tools and software applications, working demos, real world case studies, hands-on exercises, as well as testing in SEM areas, such as: Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Search Advertising.
SEMPO is a global non-profit organization serving the search engine marketing industry and marketing professionals engaged in it. Its purpose is to provide a foundation for industry growth through building stronger relationships, fostering awareness, providing education, promoting the industry, generating research and creating a better understanding of search and its role in marketing.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s search engine optimization and other search engine marketing services, please call Bob Goricki at 440.449.6800.
About Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing
Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing offerings marketing services to better meet the business needs of Skoda Minotti’s client-base. The Strategic Marketing group has experienced rapid growth and now provides a full range of marketing services. Service offerings include brand marketing, advertising, branding, creative services , media, public relations, visual marketing , online marketing , content marketing , e-marketing , mobile , pay-per-click, SEO, social media, web design and development , strategic marketing programs, channel marketing , integrated communications , market research and strategic planning.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms