Construction Executive, a trade publication covering the business of construction, has ranked Skoda Minotti among its Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms™. The firm ranks 33rd on this year’s list and is a top-ranking firm in the state of Ohio. The list appears in the August 2019 issue.
To determine the ranking, Construction Executive asked hundreds of U.S. accounting firms with a construction practice to complete a survey. Data collected included:
- Revenues from the construction practice in 2018
- The number of CPAs in the construction practice
- The percentage of the firm’s total revenues from the construction practice
- The number of construction clients in 2018
- The number of office locations with a construction accounting practice
- The number of employees with CCIFP certification
- The year the construction accounting practice was established.
The final ranking was determined by an algorithm that weighted these factors in descending order of importance.
Over the years, Skoda Minotti’s real estate and construction practice has stayed in front of the latest issues and trends in the construction industry, using this knowledge and insight to help our clients meet complex accounting, tax and financial reporting requirements. Our goal is to give them the tools to grow and achieve financial success in today’s ever-changing environment. We are honored to be recognized for the trust our clients place in us.
Click here to view the article and ranking.
Skoda Minotti’s Real Estate and Construction Group helps construction companies navigate tax compliance issues, financial statements and lending, contracts, bonding, DOT compliance and information technology. We also benchmark construction companies against hundreds of similar size within their specific NAICS code. Group professionals hold some of the most highly regarded designations in the field, including:
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP)
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Green Advantage Certified Practitioner (GACP)