Skoda Minotti Delivers on the Promise of helping your business succeed.
As a client of our small business services, you’ll rest assured that your day-to-day business operations are run efficiently, effectively and compliant to federal, state and local reporting requirements.
Our services are priced with the small business owner in mind. We help align companies for growth and understand the challenges you face. Our services are tailored to fit your budget. We can work as an extension of your accounting or finance department or as a contractor in place of a dedicated finance department.
Our small business services include:
Our clients retain Skoda Minotti when they:
- Need a CFO-level decision maker to manage financial operations
- Have not found candidates to fulfill the level of experience and understanding to comply with today’s financial reporting requirements
- Are not yet ready to bring on a full-time employee, yet require an educated and trusted partner to manage the financials
- Are limited by budgets and are unable to hire a full- or part-time employee
- Seek to augment existing business and accounting staff
Our services can be retained in a variety of ways:
- To serve as an outsourced entity to manage all aspects of your financials, payroll and reporting
- To perform a cost/benefit analysis to help your company save money without sacrificing quality
- To help prepare financials in accordance with financing and lending requirements
- As a way to enhance revenue position within lines of business
- To prepare monthly or quarterly recordkeeping as well as review your financials for accuracy and compliance with payroll tax, CAT tax, workers' compensation programs and income tax
- To counsel and assist your accounting department during the audit process
- To train staff in QuickBooks and other financial software