As the leader of Skoda Minotti’s Tax Planning and Preparation Department, Michael is responsible for formulating tax policies and making decisions on critical tax issues for clients. He also assists in overseeing the firm’s Medical Consulting Group and has significant involvement with clients in the construction industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic growth and planning
- Strategic tax planning
Education and Certifications
- Case Western Reserve University, Bachelor of Science, Management
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC), Tax Committee
- Hillcrest Rotary Club, past director
- Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE)
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
Named to “Outstanding Men in America"
Hawken School, Volunteer