Bob launched his career in the financial services industry in 1970 and immediately established himself as one of the region’s top advisors. He established an independent financial services firm that became one of the fastest growing firms in Northeast Ohio. Thirteen years ago, Bob incorporated his private practice into Skoda Minotti Financial Services and became the leader of Skoda Minotti’s rapidly growing Financial Services practice.
Areas of Expertise
- Asset management
- Estate planning
- Financial planning
- Life insurance planning
- Long-term care planning
- Senior services
Education and Certifications
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Education
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Licensed Investment Advisory Representative, Series 6 and 65
- Life, Health and Property Causality Licensed
- International Association for Financial Professionals
- National Association of Financial Planning
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
Awards, Honors, and Recognitions
- Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award recipient
- ProEquities, Inc. Leadership Award
- Society of Financial Services Professionals National Sales Achievement Award; National Quality Award
- The Deepwood Foundation, Board Member
- Euclid Schools Foundation, Board Member
A Registered Investment Advisor Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer, Member FINRA & SIPC, Skoda Minotti is independent of ProEquities, Inc.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.