Why Skoda Minotti for your SOC 3, WebTrust, SysTrust
Earn stakeholders’ trust and drive sales ▪ Achieve verification that your systems protect confidentiality and preserve data privacy ▪ Assure customers that your systems process transactions accurately
SOC 3 compliance, including WebTrust and SysTrust, is specifically designed for companies seeking independent assurance related to information systems and e-commerce.
Earn a ‘Trust’ Seal
WebTrust and SysTrust companies establish credibility and build consumer confidence. Studies show that 91 percent of consumers would buy more goods and services if an e-commerce site’s practices were verified; 58 percent of these consumers are more willing to recommend the site to family and friends. Those who complete a WebTrust and SysTrust attestation audit can market their systems with a seal.
Industries for SOC 3
Skoda Minotti serves a range of industries and associated providers that benefit from SOC 3 audits, including:
- Application service providers (ASPs)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Third-Party administrators
- Payroll providers
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs)
- Collection companies
- Data center and colocation services
- Managed service providers
- ACH processors
- Health care
- Financial services
The Trust Framework
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) established the foundation of the Trust Services Framework, which includes:
- Security. The system is protected against unauthorized access, physical and logical.
- Availability. The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing integrity. System processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality. Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy. Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with criteria set forth in generally accepted privacy principles issued by the AICPA and CICA.
Your Guide: Which SOC report does your company need? Download a free reference guide by clicking on the button below.