Skoda Minotti Delivers on the Promise of helping debtors prepare and analyze financial information before, during and after bankruptcy proceedings.
We'll help you prior to bankrupty proceedings:
- Assisting the debtor in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flow projections in order to analyze the viability of the company
- Assisting the debtor in preparation of a financial information package to inform the creditors of the debtor’s financial condition and turnaround plans
- Assisting the debtor in obtaining out-of-court concessions from the creditors
We'll help you during bankruptcy proceedings by assisting in the preparation of monthly financial statements that are to be filed with the courts—specifically:
- Balance sheets presented on an accrual basis
- Income statement presented on both an accrual and a cash basis
- Schedule of payroll deposits and other fiduciary payments (e.g., sales tax)
We also assist the debtor in reviewing for preference payments made prior to bankruptcy; formulating a plan of reorganization (e.g., preparing pro forma financial statements that show the effect of the reorganization plan); evaluating the effect of immediate liquidation instead of reorganization; drafting the disclosure statement; and reviewing professional fee applications.